22 replies to this topic

#21 ThatChristianNerd91

ThatChristianNerd91

Almost a Faithful Member

• PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationPulaski, NY

Posted 08 December 2014 - 11:19 AM

Now how many of those are you personally on? 

I am on:

1. Faithfreaks

2. Heavenup.com

3. Mychurchcircle.com

Now for gaming communities 

1. CGalliance.org is the largest of its kind on the web. They pretty much play all games on the market that are both kid and adult friendly.

They put a Christian twist with the different Christian Gaming clans.

Other Christian gaming clans meet under CGAlliance forums as well.

They do have weekly ministry times as well. 

On twitter I have a account called @gen123_john316 for Christian/gospel only related posts.  

I'm personally on all the ones I mentioned lol

To live is Christ, to die is gain Philippians 1:21 ♥

#22 Brightie

Brightie

Faithful Power User

• PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • LocationSoutheastern US

Posted 09 March 2015 - 03:44 AM

Social networking... I'm on here, used to be on DittyTalk before that closed down, and on a couple of general-social secular networks including Facebook. I'm on a reading and book-review based network called Goodreads undermy real name/attached to my Facebook. I'm on three secular or interfaith art networks specifically designed for posting your work and trading critique with other artists. I'm on two secular or interfaith writing and story-critique communities, and used to be on three before one of them shut down. I'm on at least three media fan-forums, and the one I have the deepest roots in is a predominately Christian Chronicles of Narnia fan-forum called The Lion's Call. If any Narnia fans want to join me there, we could always use new blood. ;)

818001.png

Please believe / you're beautiful when you're not made up// -kmax

#23 Onefinefeller

Onefinefeller

Faithful Power User

• PipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts
  • LocationColumbus, OH

Posted 09 March 2015 - 05:18 PM

I am a regular user of Facebook; it has been a great way to locate friends that I have not seen in ages.

But there is a dark side to this experience. I am at risk of being murdered some day as well for taking a stand for my Christian beliefs both on my personal page and for taking a stand against extreme Muslim groups. They know pretty much where I live and have been emailed and intimidated not too long ago.

Over all though; Facebook is a great place to witness to others and reach out to the world. I still do this and recommend others do so too.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users