Last Of The Last Days

21 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Candace_*

Guest_Candace_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 September 2014 - 04:43 PM

Do yall think we are in the last of the last days before the tribulation. I believe that prophecy from Scripture is already being fulfilled and the rapture or tribulation could happen very very soon and that we are at the end. But what do yall think?

#2 Guest_Candace_*

Guest_Candace_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 September 2014 - 04:45 PM

And yes I am aware that no one knows for sure when it will all take place but from prophecy and what all is going on the world this is just what I believe.

#3 Onefinefeller

Onefinefeller

Faithful Power User

• PipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts
  • LocationColumbus, OH

Posted 25 September 2014 - 11:36 AM

There are some things that must come about before the end is near. 1st, the Jewish temple in Jerusalem has yet to be rebuilt from it's destruction 2000 years ago. It has to be rebuilt because the anti-christ will rule there during the tribulation. This has not happened yet. There have been discussions, the Jews want to see this happen. One suggestion is to pair the two temples together; the Dome of the Rock with the new unbuilt temple to come.

Second, we need a new world monitary system. This has not happened yet. The US Dollar has to be removed as the world monitary standard and replaced. I can see this coming about within our lifetimes. The US debt is out of control to the point where at any given time the trust in the value of the dollar could collapse. This will plunge the entire free world into economic turmoil. How much time do we have? We are nearing 18 trillion dollars in debt.

Third, we need a Hitler-like leader to emerge, promise and deliver a peace plan for the world. When this happens... the countdown begins... seven years till the end.

• Didymus_3713 likes this

#4 Guest_Candace_*

Guest_Candace_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:07 PM

Does anyone know how long it would take them to rebuild the temple?

#5 Guest_Candace_*

Guest_Candace_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 September 2014 - 12:11 PM

Does anyone know how long it would take to rebuild the temple?

#6 RandallAStone

RandallAStone

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 05:01 PM

One of the truest indicators, for me, that we are very close to the end of this age, is the Book of Daniel. At the end of the book, God tells Daniel to seal up the contents until the time of the end. At the end of Revelation, Yeshua tells John to reveal what He has revealed to him. Biblical scholars, Rabiis and Christians alike are generally of the opinion that the things Daniel was told to seal up, are now being revealed with growing frequency. "Everything hidden, will be revealed." we are promised. This would certainly seem to be true with the recent discoveries made by the late Ron Wyatt, a marvellous Christian and a man so obviously on fire for God during his lifetime.

• Onefinefeller and Didymus_3713 like this

#7 Onefinefeller

Onefinefeller

Faithful Power User

• PipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts
  • LocationColumbus, OH

Posted 10 October 2014 - 09:32 PM

I wonder if Islam is going to be the world religion under the anti-Christ in the last days? Will jihad succeed in destroying the infidels? Killing off everyone who does not accept Mohammed?

I can't see this happening in my generation; perhaps it will happen in yours?

#8 Guest_Candace_*

Guest_Candace_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2014 - 09:37 PM

ISIS is already threetening to come here thru the border and some ppl from isis is already here. This country is headed for very dark times in my generation and probably even my parents generation.

#9 Onefinefeller

Onefinefeller

Faithful Power User

• PipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts
  • LocationColumbus, OH

Posted 10 October 2014 - 09:52 PM

A sobering thought.

#10 Written Wrong

Written Wrong

Not Such a Newbie

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationBeaverton, OR.

Posted 16 October 2014 - 12:14 PM

#11 Written Wrong

Written Wrong

Not Such a Newbie

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationBeaverton, OR.

Posted 16 October 2014 - 12:35 PM

#12 Guest_Candace_*

Guest_Candace_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 October 2014 - 01:11 PM

The theory of the rapture is not biblical. That theory came from the pentcostal demoniation in the 1800s. Some person was speaking in tongues and came up with the rapture theory and from there it spread in the church. I stuidied that passage in 1 thessalonians about ppl being caught up in the sky and that is talking about on reserection day at the second coming. Bottom line is no one knows for sure what's goin to happen bc Scripture is not clear about every future event.
  • Onefinefeller likes this

#13 Guest_Candace_*

Guest_Candace_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 October 2014 - 01:16 PM

I know in my first post I mentioned the rapture but I just recently found out its not biblical

#14 Written Wrong

Written Wrong

Not Such a Newbie

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationBeaverton, OR.

Posted 16 October 2014 - 01:21 PM

The theory of the rapture is not biblical. That theory came from the pentcostal demoniation in the 1800s. Some person was speaking in tongues and came up with the rapture theory and from there it spread in the church. I stuidied that passage in 1 thessalonians about ppl being caught up in the sky and that is talking about on reserection day at the second coming. Bottom line is no one knows for sure what's goin to happen bc Scripture is not clear about every future event.

Very true indeed, as stated in Mathew 24:36!

#15 Onefinefeller

Onefinefeller

Faithful Power User

• PipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts
  • LocationColumbus, OH

Posted 17 October 2014 - 05:41 AM

I agree concerning the rapture. There is no historical evidence supporting this theory till fairly recently. Keep in mind that there are various denominations that have different points of view concerning the Book of Revelation. I tend to agree with the above diagram by Yakov. Some say the mystery Babylon is the Catholic Church. This is all speculation.

What is important is just being a wise servant of the Lord. This kind of dialog can divide people. Scoffers love to mock Christians who think they know all the prophetic events. In 1988 there was a major publication distributed to millions of people called "88 reasons the Lord will return in 1988. And then there are the books written by Hal Lindsey; one of which was called "The Late Great Planet Earth". Well Hal is still at it on cable TV. But he has a history of changing his predictions over and over again concerning last day prophecies.

Making false predictions make fools of us all.

I just watch and wait to see how the jigsaw pieces fit together. God only knows when the end will come. The longer He delays in returning; means the more time for people to commit their lives to Christ.

#16 Straightshot

Straightshot

Not Such a Newbie

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 02:34 PM

Response to the above

I am a teacher of Bible prophecy and have about 40 years in the study

Here are my comments for Candace:

The Lord has said that no one can know the dating of His next intervention to do these things

To first call His true ecclesia [called out ones], dead or alive, to immortality .... do not let anyone deceive you about this event

Many "leaders" in the professing church tell that this truth is a "lie of the devil" today .... not true

It is the devil who is lying about the same .... he wants people to be lured into the tribulation period where he will seek to kill them [Revelation 12:12]

Here is the biblical truth about the matter [Matthew 25:1-13; 1 Corinthians 15:20-23; 15:51-58; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; 5:1-9; 2 Thessalonians 2:1; Revelation 3:10; 18:4]

Here is the proof .... those who dwell in heaven just before and during the coming tribulation period [Revelation 4:4; 5:1-10; 7:19-17; 11:1; 12:12; 13:6; 17:14; 19:1-9; 19:14; 20:4] [those on thrones ..... the symbol of the Lord's government]

..... those alive and profess only [the professing church is filled today with those who think they are saved and are not for what ever reason] will go into the tribulation period .... those with no oil who think they are saved [Matthew 25:1-13; Revelation 3:15-19]  

Once in the tribulation any will have to turn to the Lord and repent .... this will be a very difficult thing to do during the period because of the vexation, confusion, deceptions, and destruction that will prevail

So again .... do not be deceived .... the Lord's call could come before this day is over .... no signs, no warning

.... and the whole world will be plunged into His hour [time] of trial and judgment upon those who have refused to believe the truth about Him [Matthew 24:36-39; Revelation 6:12-17]

This period of the Lord's unprecedented judgment will go on for 2550 days and then He will appear upon the earth to the mortal survivors at the end of it, first of Israel [Isaiah 11; 27:12-13; Matthew 24:29-31] .... and then of the Gentiles of the nations [Matthew 25:31-46]

These gatherings are not resurrections of anyone, but for His separating of those found believing from those not .... those found believing [sheep] will enter and populate His coming millennial kingdom upon the earth as mortals .... those found in unbelief [goats] will be rejected

His decision will be based upon the treatment of His brethren [His kin] of Israel by the tribulation nations of the Gentiles

Those of the Gentiles that do believe will understand their need to support Israel during the period, same as the time of Jacob's trouble [Jeremiah 30]

The world is not now in the coming tribulation ..... when it begins there will be no question about what is going on [Psalms 2; Luke 21:20-36; Revelation 6:12-17]

The focus of all of the Bible prophets related to the balance of unfulfilled prophecy is the Middle East .... this truth must be understood

All of the visions are focused upon a returned remnant of Israel surrounded by Israel's virulent enemies [the Islamic multitudes] and the 70th week decreed for the tiny nation is still pending at this time

The Lord's own discourse about the time of the end is a focus upon this same setting [Matthew 24; Luke 21:20-36] .... He was not speaking of 70 AD

The one that people call the "antichrist" will be a Muslim Mahdi who will rise out of the northern extents of the Middle East [northwestern Mesopotamia] .... Syria/Iraq today

He and his Islamic followers are noted .... this one is Satan's beast in the human little horn of Daniel's visions [Daniel 2:40-43; 7:7-25; 8:9-25; 9:26-27 [the other prince that shall come]; 11:36-45; 12:7]

Here are the views of the other prophets [Psalms 83; Jeremiah 30:8; Ezekiel 36; 38; 39; Joel 2; 3; Micah 5:5-6; Obadiah:1-21; Zechariah 12; 13; 14]

Here is Revelation's view of the same [Revelation 9:1; 9:11; 11:77; 13:1-4; 14:9-11; 14:14-20; 16:1-16; 17:8-18; 19:19-21]

So .... if you are a Christian today know that the tribulation has not yet come, but there is nothing to prevent its beginning .... and make certain that you are a "ready" [saved] Christian .... many claim, but are not

.... because  the Lord will call His own just before .... no warning, no signs .... all of the signs given are for the tribulation and all will lead up to His visible appearance at the end of the days of His judgments

In addition ..... there will be no tribulation temple of the Lord's upon the mount .... He has already said .... not one stone standing of the temple and related buildings [Matthew 24:1-2] .... He is looking long here [not 70 AD which was obviously not the time of the end of this present age] .... and there is still no stone standing .... there will not be during the tribulation

.... the tribulation mount upon the earth "without" a temple of the Lord's [Revelation 11:2] .... overrun by the Muslims for 42 months [1260 days]

His temple in the passage is His temple in heaven [not one on the earth] .... and those that worship therein are His pre-tribulation ecclesia [Revelation 11:1]

His next temple will be built for His coming millennial kingdom upon the earth .... just after the tribulation of those days [Ezekiel 40]

The abomination of desolation standing on the mount today is the Muslim Dome of the Rock

And it is this temple that Satan's beast in the human little horn will sit in .... the temple of his "god" who is Satan [2 Thessalonians 2:8-12] .... the Muslim "god" Allah is a fictitious pagan "god" that does not exist [the crescent moon "god" of the ancient Assyrians and Babylonians .... the false prophet Mohammed's pick from a pantheon of false "gods"

Is ISIL [the Islamic State] the beginning of the human little horn's kingdom? .... it is possible, the present core is in the right place according to scripture .... and the behavior of these Muslim transgressors is biblically defined

Is Al Baghdadi the human little horn? ..... possible, but too early to tell .... another may come after him

Hope this is info that you can ponder and reference .... if I see an interest in the prophetic word on this forum I may post much more .... I am very busy with my work at this time

If there are reasonable questions I will try to get back with answers as soon as possible

I do not come to a public message board to argue and debate, but only to share and teach my discoveries

I like music about the Lord .... here is a song for you

#17 Straightshot

Straightshot

Not Such a Newbie

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 08:54 AM

Here is a related news topic on the current Islamic State .... I will occasionally add these reports as they relate to Bible prophecy with my commentary

Google map of Middle East

This is something for the student of Bible prophecy to watch because this Islamic terrorist movement is in the very region given in the prophetic scriptures with regard for the beginning of the little horn's coming kingdom where he will arise [Daniel 7:7; 8:9; Micah 5:5-6]

Debka is the news arm of Israel's Mossad Intelligence Agency 

ISIS sneaks behind US-backed Kurdish victories in Iraq to retake Baiji refinery city
DEBKAfile Exclusive Report December 22, 2014, 3:05 PM (IDT)
Baiji12.14.jpg
ISIS march on Baiji oil refineries.
American, Kurdish and Iraqi officials have hailed as a “major victory” the release of thousands of distressed members of the Yazdi community, trapped for four months on on Mt. Sinjar in northern Iraq, since Islamic State thugs overran their town. Many more fled to Syria while Yazdi women were kidnapped.

This was a necessary rescue operation, but hardly a major victory, say DEBKAfile’s military experts. ISIS continues to maintain its grip on vast stretches of Iraq and Syria, defying the efforts of sparse US and coalition air strikes to dislodge them - beyond minor tactical withdrawals.

The town of Sinjar is not mentioned in the US and Kurdish releases, because large sections are still in jihadi hands.

Even less is heard about the situation on the northern Iraqi-Syrian border, where Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi has achieved almost total supremacy.
But the most telling omission by the US-led allies is the fact that, while they focused on Mt. Sinjar, ISIS forces restored their siege of Baiji, Iraq’s main oil refinery center, after pushing Iraqi troops out.

This happened after a majority of the local Sunni tribes who fought alongside the Iraqi army up until November, switched sides.

The tribal chiefs complained that the Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, who was installed in Baghdad with Washington’s support last year, as a figure able to unite the country’s Sunni and Shiite communities for the war on ISIS, reneged on his promise of pay checks and weapons for the tribesmen who threw in their lot with the national army.
Instead, he is accused of aggravating disunity in the armed forces by firing Sunni officers and replacing them with officers loyal to Iraq’s pro-Iranian Shiite militias, who take their orders from Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps commanders.
DEBKAfile’s military and counter-terrorism sources describe the current military state of play in Iraq as bizarre, fought on three more or less disconnected levels:

1.  In the north, a mixed Iraqi-Kurdish force, accompanied by US military advisers, is poised to attack the key town of Tal Afar, which lies 50 km west of Mosul.

Friday, Dec. 21, they took the town’s Iraqi military base that fell to ISIS in June. But, like in Sinjar, the assault force has not yet occupiedy the town.
This Tel Afar operation was a compromise in the disagreement the Iraqis and Kurds had with Washington. They asserted they were fully capable of recapturing Mosul from the Islamists, while the US military advisers disagreed and warned that this offensive was doomed to failure.
2.   While Iraqi and Kurdish peshmerga forces are concentrating their assaults on areas where ISIS forces are thin on the ground (like Mt. Sinjar), the jihadis are throwing strength into capturing and controlling the Iraqi and Syrian oil industries (like Baiji). They are by now accruing revenues running into $2 to 2.5 billion, despite falling crude prices. In fact they are dumping the looted oil for $25-30 per barrel, well below the world market prices.
3.  Washington is sparing too little attention for the ISIS outgrowths mushrooming outside Iraq and Israel – especially in Libya, Egypt and Egyptian Sinai

#18 Onefinefeller

Onefinefeller

Faithful Power User

• PipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts
  • LocationColumbus, OH

Posted 22 December 2014 - 04:42 PM

This is all speculation... Jesus said no one will know the day or the hour...

I guess what I am watching right now is the world markets... what will happen when the US Dollar collapses under the weight of the out of control deficit?

www.usdebtclock.org

#19 Guest_Candace_*

Guest_Candace_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2014 - 04:49 PM

We may not know the day or hour but we can know enough to know if it's near or not and i'd say it's near. There's a good chance it could happen in my life time. Those who are watching and prepared will not be surprised when it happens but those who are not watching and not prepared will be surprised and caught off guard. It's wise to be prepared and ready for it.

#20 Straightshot

Straightshot

Not Such a Newbie

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 05:30 PM

Could be near

Just keep watching .... and study thyself approved

We are not in darkness and will not be caught off guard [1 Thessalonians 5:1-9; 2 Peter 1:16-21]

John

16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

16:14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
16:15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users