Photo

Broken

6 replies to this topic

#1 JusAnotherStatistic

JusAnotherStatistic

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 01:02 PM

So I really dont know how I found this website or why I decided to join. Back in September I was kicked out of a church that I called home. I built up walls to keep people out and I let those walls down an let them in. An September  I was told God couldnt save me he didnt want me that I was a disgrace to him and the scars on my arms an wrist were shameful and I didnt belong in church. It hurt me in so many ways I dont usually let what people say or think of me hurt me but that did. After I heard that I really felt like I would have succeeded when i attempted suicide in 2014. Ive always struggled to believe God wanted me or anyone for that matter there were so many times I jus wish someone would acknowledge my existence. 

:(

#2 Copper

Copper

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationMiddle Earth

Posted 11 March 2016 - 03:55 PM

Sounds to me like the people who said those things to you were far from God's love. God loves you so much that He sent His son to pay for your sins. He created you to be the individual that you are. He knew you before He made you. He knows how many hairs are on your head, how many freckles you have. He knows your thoughts, your desires, your hopes, your fears, your dreams. He gave you this life so you could use it to simply reciprocate His love back to Him through worship and serving Him. God doesn't make mistakes, and He will never be ashamed of or disappointed in you. Keep your eyes on Him, and your heart deeply enveloped in His word, and you'll never have to wonder your worth. I encourage you to read Romans chapter 8. It definitely helped me when I felt worthless and wanted to end my life. I'm praying for you, dear friend. <3

• Onefinefeller and JusAnotherStatistic like this

~{BeTheLight}~

#3 Onefinefeller

Onefinefeller

Faithful Power User

• PipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts
  • LocationColumbus, OH

Posted 22 March 2016 - 10:01 AM

Just; however you found this website... maybe under the guidance of God; There are a number of people that log in here that have experienced similar to what you are going through now.

I am an old timer. I just turned 54 and struggled with suicidal depression nearly my entire life. It was not till recently that I am coming to accept my depression and to reach out to others who struggle with me.

I believe God allows me to endure because of people such as you. I am a strong Christian and if I were to ever end my life; my failure to trust God with my future would effect everyone I know here down to the fourth generation! So much power and influence we all have with the people around us. And knowing that... can I ever face the Lord; knowing that I threw my life away without finding out why He put me here in the first place?

We are all statistics... all of us. We live in a fallen world. And we all have a choice... especially as a Christian. Do we stand up; despite our issues and be the flickering candle in the darkness of the society we live in? Or do we prefer to be snuffed out and die a failure and then face God's grief in the afterlife... forever and ever!

This reason in itself... motivates me to fight on. I have to. Because I know I am going to heaven; and for me to die now... would be the worse disgrace I could do before Jesus who died for me to give me that future in heaven. It would be the most selfish act and though I believe it is forgivable; spending the rest of my eternal future knowing I failed my calling and mission would be more unbearable for me than enduring my miserable existence till the day when I am called home when it is of the Lord's choosing.

I submit my life before the Lord; I choose to bow the knee and serve the Lord; even in the depths of my personal hell. He will call me home soon enough.

• JusAnotherStatistic likes this

#4 JusAnotherStatistic

JusAnotherStatistic

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 07:23 PM

Sounds to me like the people who said those things to you were far from God's love. God loves you so much that He sent His son to pay for your sins. He created you to be the individual that you are. He knew you before He made you. He knows how many hairs are on your head, how many freckles you have. He knows your thoughts, your desires, your hopes, your fears, your dreams. He gave you this life so you could use it to simply reciprocate His love back to Him through worship and serving Him. God doesn't make mistakes, and He will never be ashamed of or disappointed in you. Keep your eyes on Him, and your heart deeply enveloped in His word, and you'll never have to wonder your worth. I encourage you to read Romans chapter 8. It definitely helped me when I felt worthless and wanted to end my life. I'm praying for you, dear friend. <3

thank you i really appreciate that! i jus cant seem to believe God cares anymore...:/ thank you it means a lot!!! 

• Onefinefeller and Copper like this

:(

#5 Copper

Copper

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationMiddle Earth

Posted 20 April 2016 - 07:51 PM

I know that sometimes it starts to feel like God doesn't care, or He's distant. But honestly, God never leaves. When we don't feed our spirits with His word, and communicate regularly with Him, we actually create that distance ourselves. I have to remind myself every day that I matter to Him, and reading the Bible is a huge part of that. If you ever need/want someone to talk to, feel free to send me a message. :) My door is always open!

-You are not alone. Believe me.

• Onefinefeller likes this

~{BeTheLight}~

#6 mcdefenseless

mcdefenseless

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 04:41 PM

Hey dude/dudette just know.. YOU ARE LOVED!

• Onefinefeller likes this

#7 Jesush8er

Jesush8er

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 10:22 PM

I cut myself everyday. I'm addicted!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users